ROBERT K. HOCHSTETTER
2001 Ross Avenue | Dallas, TX 75201
O: 214-220-3022 | H: 214-749-3428 | firstname.lastname@example.org
May 22, 20—
Diane B. Holmes
Financial Search Group
7825 Washington Avenue, Suite 550
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55435
Dear Ms. Holmes:
I am currently seeking an executive position in the Thrift/Mortgage Banking industry and have taken this opportunity to enclose a brief synopsis of my experience for your review and consideration.
I am a thoroughly seasoned executive with extensive experience/expertise in all areas of mortgage banking. Specific areas of expertise include:
- Turnaround situations where my management experience can be used to identify and then effect necessary operating efficiencies.
- Establishing a complete turnkey operation to include organizational setup, getting all required approvals, developing and training a staff, establishing credit lines, setting up all departments including the design, development and automation of all key functions, creating necessary forms and manuals, and installing necessary operating procedures and controls.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills including the ability to reduce complex issues to basic understandable action plans.
- Sharply developed negotiating skills.
- Common sense approach to problematic situations.
Finally, I have taken pride over the last 15 years in the fact that during each year of employment I have generated substantiated income to my employer many times the amount of my annual compensation.
Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that we may discuss the possibilities in detail.
Robert K. Hochstetter