T. CRAIG LINCOLN
4720 West 49th Street | Denver, CO 80018
O: 303- 555-7114 | H: 303- 555-1682 | firstname.lastname@example.org
July 20, 20—
Ms. Margaret Keegan
Director of Communications
Mercedes-Benz of North America, Inc.
Fort Lee, New Jersey 07024
Dear Ms. Keegan:
Usually when you call in an artist, that's exactly what you get. An artist. Good art, but questionable business understanding.
When you hire me you get a "business artist." Someone who is a professional design artist. And someone who understands business.
- I am a one-person design team. Very small. Very personal.
- With over 25 years of experience in business art.
- I designed and implemented the corporate identity program for Old National Bank of Washington which saved them $7,500.
- I designed and produced a capabilities proposal for the Dravo Corporation. As a result, they were awarded a $35,000,000 engineering and construction project.
I could quickly achieve the same results for you.
USE ME FOR . . .
- Corporate design of all printed materials.
- Industrial and architectural graphics.
- Interior space planning.
- Industrial and vocational education design.
- Corporate advertising and marketing communications.
Let's meet. Let's talk. Let's do some business that will put you out front and keep you out front in your market.
At your earliest convenience, please contact me if you would like to hear and see more. During the day you can reach me at 303-555-7114.
T. Craig Lincoln